About Study Options
Study Options is the official Application Support Service for UK-based students wanting to apply to university in Australia and New Zealand.
We are a free, independent, expert service for students and have been helping people study in Australia and New Zealand for over 15 years. Hundreds of students apply through Study Options every year.
We offer advice and counselling to help you choose the right course, at the right university, and are then responsible for guiding you through the entire application process, from making an application to accepting an offer of place. We also provide free assistance with practicalities including student accommodation and student visas.
Study Options is the official representative of Australian and New Zealand universities in the UK, and aims to ensure that the application process is as straightforward and stress-free as possible for you. Study Options is the only organisation in the UK that focuses exclusively on Australian and New Zealand education.
How we can help
We provide information and advice on universities and courses to help you decide where to apply. You can:
- Contact us to get a list of the programmes available in your chosen subject. We have course lists for hundreds of different subject areas, detailing course content and structure, entry requirements and tuition fees.
- Talk to one of our student advisors by phone, email, WhatsApp, Zoom, FaceTime, Skype… Just let us know how you’d like to speak to us!
- Access university application forms.
We put you in touch with the universities directly. You can:
- Come to our Australian and New Zealand University Open Days to speak to university representatives in person
- Speak to individual university representatives at our offices – many visit us regularly to speak to students one-on-one, either in person or over the phone. See this page for details of upcoming events
We help with all the paperwork, including:
- Providing application forms you need and a checklist of exactly how to apply
- Highlighting key admission requirements and application deadlines
- Checking your completed application to make sure it is complete, correct, and as good as possible before sending it to the university for assessment
- We certify original documents on behalf of the universities, and return the originals to you securely via recorded delivery
We provide help and guidance at each step of the process
- From deciding where to apply and making applications to accepting a place, getting important documents to New Zealand or Australia, help with applying for your student visa, sorting out accommodation, organising medical insurance and setting up a bank account before you leave, we’re always here to help. If you have any questions, at any point, just call or email one of the team.