Monash University Information and Interview Session
Thursday 25th September, 2014. 12:00pm to 4:00pm
A representative from Monash University’s Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Science will be at Study Options London on Thursday 25 September to meet with prospective students one-on-one and answer any questions they may have about the University, the programmes it offers, and student life in Melbourne.
You must book an appointment if you would like to attend. Appointments last approximately 25 minutes and are available in person or by telephone. If you would like to make an appointment please contact Study Options. There are limited spaces available so please get in touch as soon as possible!
The Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Science at Monash University
The Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Science at Monash University has over 10, 000 students studying the broadest range of health related courses offered in Australia. These include popular study areas in medicine, nursing, and social work as well as well as specialist studies in clinical embryology, occupational therapy, and midwifery.
Monash partners with some of the state’s largest healthcare facilities, including The Alfred Centre (Victoria’s leading trauma centre), Monash Health, and The Epworth. As a Monash student you will be exposed to a range of clinical opportunities.
Health has one of the highest employment growth rates in Australia. This is especially true in the fields of nursing, social work, and medicine. If you want to start your health career sooner, Monash offers you that opportunity
Monash is part of a collaboration of renowned international educational and research institutions working together to develop solutions to the world’s health challenges. This is our M8 Alliance membership. To read more about the M8 Alliance please see the World Health Summit website.
- Monash University is ranked in the world’s top 50 universities for Life Sciences by the authoritative Times Higher Education ranking
- Highest level of consistent recognition for academic quality in health care by the Australian Government* (*Learning and Teaching Performance Fund)
- More programmes enabling you to study in your chosen profession at undergraduate level now – and the options of double degrees and further study
- The broadest range of professionally accredited programmes
- More clinical placement opportunities – Monash is linked with the largest health care provider network in Australia, and the major casualty hospital in Melbourne
- Opportunities for research within one of the world's leading centres for biosciences research
- Global engagement − Monash has its own network of campuses, centres and clinical schools around the world − and prominent membership within the prestigious M8 Alliance
- More opportunities for deserving students from all backgrounds, through a meaningful commitment to social inclusion