Australian and New Zealand Universities perform well in subject rankings
The QS World University Rankings by Subject for 2016 have recently been announced with Australian and New Zealand Universities performing well across many subject areas. The subject rankings compare universities from around the world by looking at academic reputation, employer reputation and research impact across 42 subject areas.
Some top twenty highlights:
- The University of Sydney is 17th and the University of Melbourne is 18th in the world for medicine
- The University of Sydney is ranked 9th in veterinary science
- The University of Queensland is 10th in the area of engineering: mineral and mining
- The Australian National University is 8th in politics and international studies
- The University of Melbourne is 13th in linguistics
- RMIT University is 16th in art & design
If you would like to find out more about studying in Australia or New Zealand, contact Study Options.