Virtual fair hosted by the University of Sydney
Wednesday 12th October, 2016. 9:00pm to Friday 14th October, 2016. 1:00am
The University of Sydney is hosting a virtual fair for international students from 13th October, 7am - 14th October, 11am (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time, GMT+11). Prospective students can log in to the fair from anywhere in the world to talk to staff and students at the University.
Due to time zone differences, the virtual fair will start at 9pm on the 12th October 2016 for students within the UK.
Wherever you are in the world, the Virtual Fair is a great opportunity to have all your questions answered about studying at Australia's first university.
The online-only event will feature:
- Chat booths to talk to admissions and academic staff
- Interactive webinars about some of our degree programmes
- Information from current students about what it's like to study in Sydney – from accommodation to the best places to eat
- The opportunity to apply to study and have your application fee waived (eligibility criteria apply).
During the fair, these subject-specific webinars will be held at the times below, but don’t worry if you miss them, as they will remain online for the duration of the virtual fair.
- 7.30pm (AEDT) - Social and Political Science
- 8.30pm (AEDT) - Psychology
- 9.30pm (AEDT) - Student life and accommodation
- 10.30pm (AEDT) - IT programmes
- 9am (14 October) (AEDT) - Pharmacy
Visit this page on the University of Sydney website to register for the virtual fair. You can use a free website like TimeAndDate.com to convert the times of the webinars to your local timezone.
If you would prefer to meet the University of Sydney representative in person at an event in the UK, come along to one of the Study Options Open Days in November. You can find out more and register for the Open Days here.
Contact a Study Options student advisor if you have any questions or would like to further discuss your options for studying at the University of Sydney.