University of Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships (AIUS)
The University of Adelaide AIUS scheme offers new international students starting an undergraduate (Bachelors) degree a 25% reduction in their annual tuition fee for each year of their study, up to a maximum of four years.
- AIUS is available for new international undergraduate students only
- AIUS is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand)
- Up to 40 scholarships are available each year
- The AIUS can be applied to any undergraduate degree EXCEPT medicine (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]), dentistry (Bachelor of Dental Surgery [BDS]), oral health (Bachelor of Oral Health) and veterinary science (Bachelor of Science in Veterinary Bioscience)
- The AIUS is open to eligible applicants completing secondary studies overseas, or those transferring into an undergraduate degree with advanced standing.
How to apply
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Applicants may apply online for a scholarship at any time once they have secured an offer from the University.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit (in certain cases country of citizenship and program of study may also be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships)
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 to 6 weeks of lodging the scholarship application; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
The deadline for scholarship application is typically around one month before the semester commences, please check this page on the University of Adelaide website to confirm the closing date for the next round of scholarships.
To make an application for admission to the University of Adelaide, please download, print off and complete the application form available here.
If you would like to discuss making an application to study at Adelaide; to check your eligibility for a programme or to get some help, please contact a Study Options student advisor on 020 7353 7200 or via our online contact form here.
The selection process for the Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As the aim of the scholarship program is to attract excellent applicants from a wide range of countries, factors such as country of citizenship and program of study may also be taken into consideration in some cases in the scholarship selection process.
Terms of Scholarship
Please download a copy of the scholarship conditions (PDF).