Stay at home and study
Are you wondering what to do with all this extra time at home? If you want to keep your brain busy, or to find a distraction from everything that’s happening in the world, try enrolling in a free online course. There are thousands of short courses available, offered by universities from all over the world, including our partner universities in Australia and New Zealand.
Online learning offers a great opportunity to keep learning; to pick up a new skill or explore a topic you’ve always been curious about; and to keep yourself mentally agile and challenged.
Here are a just a few suggestions to get you started, but these are just a start - make sure you take a look at platforms such as www.coursera.org; www.classcentral.com; www.futurelearn.com and www.edx.org to find the perfect course for you!
- Food And Mood: Improving Mental Health Through Diet And Nutrition
- Transforming Digital Learning
- Improving Hospital Operations – Improving Patient Experience
University of Tasmania
- Plagues, Pestilence And Pandemics: Are You Ready?
- Social Change: How Can Marketing Help?
- Big Data Analytics – Opportunities, Challenges And The Future
University of Melbourne
- How To Validate Your Start-Up Idea
- Mechanics: Motion, Forces, Energy And Gravity, From Particles To Planets
- Biosecurity And Bioterrorism: Public Health Dimensions
- Environmental Humanities: Remaking Nature