Study Options News Feed
All the most recent updates on the site, includes news, events, student testimonials and featured courses. You can also subscribe to our news feed to get automatic updates.
- Posted: Friday 28th May, 2021One-on-one (twenty minute) information sessions with Zoe Wall from the University of Melbourne.Call or email Study Options now to book!
- Posted: Friday 28th May, 2021One-on-one (twenty minute) information sessions with Natalie Spicer from Monash University.Call or email Study Options now to book!
- Posted: Friday 28th May, 2021One-on-one (twenty minute) information sessions with Chris Lawrance from the University of Sydney.Call or email Study Options now to book!
Find out more about the options of remaining in Australia after your studiesPosted: Tuesday 4th May, 2021Presentations from Stefan Watts from Study Options and Nicole Kirkwood, registered migration agent, Australian Visa and Immigration Experts discussing various visa options available to apply for after studying in Australia. Click here to register After registration you will be sent a Zoom link to join on the day
Find out more about studying in South AustraliaPosted: Tuesday 4th May, 2021Presentations from Study Adelaide and two South Australian universities followed by Q&A. The University of Adelaide and University of South Australia Click here to registerAfter registration you will be sent a Zoom link to join on the day.
Find out more about studying in Western AustraliaPosted: Tuesday 4th May, 2021Presentations from four Western Australian universities followed by Q&A. The University of Western Australia, Murdoch University, Edith Cowan University, Curtin UniversityClick here to registerAfter registration you will be sent a Zoom link to join on the day.
- Posted: Monday 14th September, 2020The Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships at the University of Sydney are awarded to exceptional international students. Up to A$40,000 of scholarship support is available to high-achieving students wanting to pursue coursework studies at the University.Four scholarship amounts are offered based on ranking against selection criteria:A$40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semesterA$20,000 payable for one semesterA$10,000 payable for one semesterA$5,000 payable for one...
- Posted: Monday 14th September, 2020UNSW have announced three generous scholarships for international students commencing study at the University during 2021. The scholarships are open to students enrolling on undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programmes at the university, throughout the year 2021.Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and you should have an offer letter from the University. Each scholarship has slightly different eligibility requirements and application process, so please check the...
- Posted: Monday 14th September, 2020This scholarship offered by RMIT University provides a 20% tuition fee reduction over the entire programme duration of a student's bachelors or masters by coursework degree.In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualificationprovide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect...
- Posted: Tuesday 11th August, 2020The University of Queensland became the world’s first major university to offset 100% of its electricity with renewable energy, when its 64 megawatt solar farm was completed last month. The new solar farm is at Warwick in the South-East of Queensland and has enough panels that they would stretch over 300km if lined up end to end. The new solar farm not only offsets UQ’s energy usage, but provides a useful learning and research resource for students studying engineering degrees at the...
- Page 1