Which universities can I meet at the Open Days in 2014?
Study Options Open Days are a series of free information events designed to give students, parents and careers advisors the chance to find out more about studying at Australian and New Zealand universities.
The Open Days run from 2nd - 6th June 2014, and will be held in Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol and London. This is a fantastic opportunity to meet and talk to university representatives and the Study Options team about studying in Australia or New Zealand. This year, students will have the opportunity to talk to representatives from all the universities listed below:
New South Wales, Australia
- The University of Newcastle (Newcastle)
- The University of New South Wales (Sydney)
- The University of Sydney (Sydney)
- Bond University (Gold Coast)
- Griffith University (Brisbane & Gold Coast)
- James Cook University (Townsville & Cairns, Northern Queensland)
- The University of Queensland (Brisbane)
- The University of Tasmania (Hobart & Launceston)
Western Australia, Australia
- Curtin University (Perth)
- Murdoch University (Between Perth & Fremantle)
- The University of Western Australia (Perth)
It is absolutely free to attend the Open Days, so the events can get very busy. That's why we ask you to let us know you are interested in coming by registering online before hand. Registration is now open over on the Study Options Open Days website. On the Open Days website, you can also find further information about each event, including venue information and times, but if you have any questions, you can also get in touch for information about the events.