Scholarships available in Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences at Monash University
Monash University are currently offering scholarships of AU$4000 to international students enrolling in one of the following programmes within the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences.
Eligible programmes are:
- M6003 Master of Biomedical and Health Science
- 0727 Bachelor of Nursing (Peninsula Campus only)
- M2001 Bachelor of Nutrition Science
- M20023 Bachelor of Public Health Science
- M3005 Bachelor of Psychological Science Advanced (Honours)
- 0046 Master of Public Health
- 2872 Master of Health Services Management
- 2312 Master of Occupational and Environmental Health
- 3969 Master of Social Work (Qualifying)
Students will be automatically assessed for these scholarship awards at the application stage. Contact Study Options if you would like to find out more about the range of health science degrees available in Australia and New Zealand. You can also read more about Monash University here.
Don't miss the opportunity to talk directly to a representative from their Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, who is visiting our London office on 10th September 2016. Contact us to book an appointment.