Deadline for the Bachelor of Dental Surgery at the University of Adelaide
For students thinking of studying dentistry, please bear in mind that professional health degrees such as the Bachelor of Dental Surgery often have earlier application deadlines than other programmes.
Applications for the Bachelor of Dental Surgery at the University of Adelaide in 2017 will be closing on 30 June 2016. So, if you are thinking of applying for this programme, get your application to Study Options as soon as possible.
The University of Adelaide is a Group of Eight university. Some of the key features of its Bachelor of Dental Surgery include:
- School of Dentistry is one of the world’s top 25 dental schools
- School of Dentistry is a leading centre of excellence with a strong impact in shaping oral health for all Australians
- BDS is accredited in Australia, New Zealand and Canada
- Students can undertake clinical placements in diverse locations - rural, urban, overseas
- Emphasis on patient centred care
- Over 550 hours training in the state-of-the-art Dental Simulation Clinic
- Opportunity to develop skills in the new Dental Hospital as part of the University of Adelaide’s new Health and Medical Sciences Building to open in early 2017
Contact Study Options if you want to find out more about studying dentistry in Australia, or need to check the application deadlines for other programmes and universities.