Taught Masters scholarships at Lincoln University
Lincoln University in New Zealand is currently offering generous scholarships to high-achieving students who would like to start studying a taught Masters at the University during the November intake.
Scholarships of up to NZ$10,000 towards tuition fees are available to international students with a GPA of at least 75% or a B+ average in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree.
There are six eligible Masters programmes available, one year programmes, with tuition fees of NZ$40,000, so the scholarship represents a significant contribution to your costs.
- Master of Business in Accounting and Finance
- Master of Business in Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience
- Master of International Rural Development
- Master of Sport and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
Students will be automatically assessed for scholarships when making an application to Lincoln University and the start date for the November intake is 8 November 2016. So if you are interested in finding out more about any of these programmes and making an application, please contact Study Options as soon as possible. You can also download the Lincoln University application form on this page.