New science degrees at Australian National University
The Australian National University (ANU) has introduced a number of new science degrees at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
The five new degrees are as follows:
- Bachelor of Health Science (new pathway to medicine at ANU)
- Master of Science in Biological Sciences
- Master of Science (Advanced) in Biological Sciences
- Master of Science in Quantitative Biology and Bioinformatics
- Master of Science (Advanced) in Quantitative Biology and Bioinformatics.
The new degrees are open to application from Semester 1 2018 onwards.
If you would like to find out more about studying at the Australian National University, contact Study Options for a prospectus.