New scholarships at the University of Adelaide for 2019
The University of Adelaide has announced a number of tuition fee waiver scholarships for international students commencing their studies at the University in 2019.
There are eight different scholarships available to apply for with varying amounts of tuition fee waivers on offer. Eligibility requirements vary for each scholarship. Click the links for more information about each of the scholarships on the University of Adelaide website.
- Global Academic Excellence: 50% tuition fee waiver.
- Global Citizens: 15% tuition fee waiver.
- Global Leaders: 30% tuition fee waiver.
- Graduates and alumni of an AQF-recognised tertiary Australian institution: 25% tuition fee waiver.
- Family of current students/alumni: 25% tuition fee waiver.
- University of Adelaide graduates: 25% tuition fee waiver for University of Adelaide graduates who continue their studies at the University of Adelaide for a second or subsequent degree.
- Matching scholarships: up to the value of a 15% tuition fee waiver.
- Partner scholarships: 25% tuition fee waiver.
All scholarships are available to citizens of any country (except for Australia and New Zealand) and apply each year for the standard full-time duration of the awardee’s programme. Some degree programmes are excluded; please review the terms and conditions for each scholarship for full details.
Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship for which they are eligible).
Most of the scholarships will be automatically assessed when you submit an application to the University of Adelaide, but a couple have closing dates detailed on the scholarship pages, please pay close attention to these as you also need to allow time for your university application to be processed.