Non UK / EU Citizens

Study Options is the official representative in the UK and Ireland, this means that we are able to help any student who currently has a valid visa to study, work or live within the UK and it's territories or Ireland.  If you are currently within the EU but would like to have information and advice from English speaking advisors, we can also help.

However, if you hold the nationality of another country, there may be some special requirements for you in applying to Australia or New Zealand through us.  Contact Study Options to speak to one of our student advisors.

Australian and New Zealand citizens or permanent residents

If you hold dual nationality, any kind of citizenship, or are a permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand (it doesn't matter which country you are applying to) you are considered a domestic student and the application process will be different.  Please see this page for more information about how to apply.

There are no important notices at the moment.

Contact us now