Early closing dates for some postgraduate programmes at ANU
Due to high demand for some of the postgraduate coursework degrees at the ANU College of Business and Economics, there are limited places available and applications for these programmes will be closing early on 17 April 2018.
Students who are holding offers are also encourages to accept their offer or meet the conditions of their offer as soon as possible.
Programmes with limited intakes:
- Graduate Certificate of Accounting
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Prof Accounting
- Master of Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Economics
- Graduate Certificate of Economics
- Graduate Certificate of Finance & Actuarial Statistics
- Graduate Diploma of Finance & Actuarial Statistics
- Master of Financial Management
- Master of Actuarial Studies (this programme does not commence in July)
- Master of Finance
- Master of Actuarial Practice
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Statistics
- Master of Business Administration (this programme does not commence in July)
If you have been thinking about applying for any of these programmes at Australian National University, make sure that you get your application to Study Options as soon as possible.