Griffith Remarkable Scholarships
This scholarship is for exceptional international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University. The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of your study programme at Griffith.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree programme, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a coursework degree in Trimester 3 2019, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
This scholarship will be available to students commencing their studies in any of the trimesters in 2019-2020. Each intake, Griffith International will award scholarships to the students with the highest academic entry scores commencing in an eligible degree programme.
If you have not yet received an offer from Griffith University, you can contact Study Options for assistance in submitting your application. Once you receive an offer, you can submit your scholarship application. Please be aware of the closing dates below and allow time for your university application to be processed.
- Trimester 3 2019 – Applications close Friday, 6 September 2019 (for 28 October commencement). Outcome notified by 20 September.
- Trimester 1 2020 – Applications close Friday, 29 November 2019 (for 24 February commencement). Outcome notified by 13 December.
- Trimester 2 2020 – Applications close Friday, 15 May 2020 (for 6 July commencement). Outcome notified by 29 May.
- Trimester 3 2020 – Applications close Friday, 4 September 2020 (for 26 October commencement). Outcome notified by 18 September.