Griffith University International Student School Leavers Scholarship
This scholarship is for international students completing high school in Australia or overseas and applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating from an eligible high school qualification in Australia or overseas. The eligible high school leaver qualifications are:
- A levels (all countries)
- International Baccalaureate (all countries)
- Australian high school curriculum in Australia or overseas
- All India Senior School Certificate or Comparable Qualification awarded by CBSE or CISCE
- Pakistani Higher Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate Certificate (Pre-Eng & Pre-Med streams only)
- Bangladeshi Higher Secondary or Intermediate Certificate (Since 2003)
- Sri Lankan General Certificate of Education
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE)
- Japanese Upper Secondary School Graduation Diploma
- Korean Specialised High School Diploma or Korean Republic College Scholastic Ability Test (CSAT)
- Taiwanese Senior High School
- Malaysian Independent Chinese Secondary Schools Unified Examination Certificate or STPM
- Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level)
- Indonesia Secondary School Leaving Certificate (STTB SMA)
- Norwegian Certificate of Completion of Upper Secondary School Examinations
- Swedish Upper Secondary School Leaving Certificate (1997-2013) and Swedish Upper Secondary School Leaving Certificate (2014 onwards)
- Danish Upper Secondary School Leaving Examinations (2007 onwards)
- Finnish Secondary School Leaving Certificate or Finnish Matriculation Certificate (1997 onwards)
- Icelandic Studentspróf.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree programme, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Students applying to Griffith University will be automatically considered for this scholarship providing they meet the eligibility requirements. Full terms and conditions can be found on the website here.
If you do not yet have a letter of offer for an undergraduate programme at Griffith University and would like to make an application, you can download an application form here or contact a Study Options student advisor.