RMIT International Excellence Scholarship
This scholarship offered by RMIT University provides a 20% tuition fee reduction over the entire programme duration of a student's bachelors or masters by coursework degree.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- have a full offer and enrol in one of the bachelor or masters by coursework programmes at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019:
The applications are now open. Closing dates for 2019 are as follows:
- Semester 1 2019 start: Closing date 15 January 2019
- Semester 2 2019 start: Closing date 31 May 2019
To apply for the scholarship, visit the RMIT University page here.