Why Choose Us?
Torrens University Australia is Australia’s fastest growing university with a national presence and international focus, offering courses in Business, Design & Creative Technology, Health, Hospitality, Education and more. Whether you study on campus or online, Torrens University Australia brings a fresh, unique, careers-focused perspective to higher education based on industry immersion.
According to QILT (Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching), Torrens University Australia’s undergraduates’ employment for 2016-2018 was 81.1% overall for full-time employment. Our labour force participation rate was 95.2%. Our postgraduate employment was even higher with 91.1% overall, 86.7% for full-time employment and a 98.9% labour force participation rate.
We also maintain strong student retention rates: 83% across the board and over 90% for international students, supported by success coaches and retention activities.
Torrens University Australia offers complete flexibility with hybrid study options – study where you want, when you want, with:
- Small class sizes;
- Industry placements with some of the most influential brands in the world;
- Industry-experienced lecturers and learning facilitators;
- Success coaches helping you choose subjects that reflect your strengths and coaching you to achieve your career and life goals; and
- Purpose-built campuses to facilitate collaborative learning.
Here’s what this means for you:
- An innovative, disruptive and international approach to higher education.
- Access to over 300 high quality, industry-aligned courses.
- Fact: Up to 90% of Torrens University graduates began their career within 12 months of course completion.
- Over 16,000 students in 2019
- Industry placements with over 3,600 industry contacts
- 90% retention for international students